Tuesday, June 14, 2011

pictures

So this is a picture of me doing so well I can wear a tank top dress. I was also relaxed due to being on vacation. Unfortunately, I was also on a strong course of prednisone because I didn't want to look terrible and cover up on my summer vacation. :


This is a picture of me at my worse. I was feeling so bad for myself and just wanting to die. This turned out to be a staph infection of my allergy induced eczema. My eczema was out of control from foods and the stress of a big family visit didn't help. It calmed down the day I started a course of antibiotics. I blocked them out but my eyes were almost swollen shut. :

This is a picture of me last month and basically what I usually look like with my butterfly face rash that makes strangers ask me if I've been tested for lupus. :

1 comment:

  1. Hi!! Thank you heaps for creating this blog! I am also an eczema sufferer and it helps alot to know I'm not alone :)

    ReplyDelete